Monday, July 27, 2009

Lake Lovers

My dad pulled through and sent me some more pictures from our lake vacation! THANKS, DAD!

The Wiegman's and Kuehl's at the Lake

I LOVE this picture! All of the babies!

Mommy holding on tight to her baby!



Mya squealing with excitement! She loved going fast!


Mya helping Papa drive the boat

Mimi and Mya enjoy the view

3 Buddies: Ty, My, and Grace



Mommy and Mya hanging out on the dock while the others fished


Papa getting ready to take the "big kids" on the waverunner!
Sorry, Mya... maybe in a few years!


Brady entertaining Mya after dinner



All of the "Jannusch's" skied this trip. I think we all felt like we had something to prove, at least to ourselves. None of us, but Andra, have skied recently. It has been a VERY LONG time since I've skied. It was like riding a bike. You feel a little rusty at first but it all comes back to you! I loved it! It is the best workout that I've had in awhile! I must say I was pretty sore the following day. My body certainly isn't what it used to be. Hence, the dress-like swimming suit. Yes, that would be a maternity suit. No, I'm not pregnant!

After we all skied, Carly got the nerve to try it herself! Andra and I learned when we were her age. She did great. Unfortunately, we didn't have the small training skies. She used the junior skies. Her mommy was in the water helping her. She didn't get all of the way up, but I think she was pretty darn close. She was so brave! Much less ters than when I first learned! Here she is almost standing. That a girl, CC!
























No comments: