Monday, February 15, 2010

Fun with Daddy

Lucky for Mya (and Mommy), she was able to have some quality Daddy time over the weekend!
My mom was in town this weekend so Matt said he would stay home with Mya so I could have some "girl time" with my mom and sister. I also knew he was planning to do some "shopping" for Valentine's Day.....more about my awesome gift in a later posting! When I left, Mya was napping. Mya's morning outfit was laid out and ready to be put on Mya after her nap. It was a darling little dress and leggings. When I got home, Mya was wearing the outfit in the picture below. The picture doesn't quite do the outfit justice. I started cracking up when I saw her. My question to Matt, "You didn't take her out in public like his, did you?" His response, "Yeah, what's wrong with it?"
Outfit: White body suit, teal leggings, and her "Ugg" boots.
On Sunday, we decided to get out of the house and play outside. Mya was bundled up and ready to play. Mommy likes to walk on the cleaned off sidewalk with Mya. Daddy likes to stick her in the snow and watch her fight to get out.


Mya was intrigued by the snow on her gloves. She just LOVES the snow and playing outside!

No comments: